What is Level?
Level was founded by a group of Sydney University medical students in 2015 as a forum to discuss and advocate for gender equality in medicine, and also to provide a place of inspiration for women in all levels and disciplines of medicine. It’s now run by a diverse range of medical students and junior doctors from around Australia, with projects and research fellowships across the country.
Who are our people?
The 2017/2018 Level team consists of:
- CEO: Josephine de Costa
- COO: Grace Fitzgerald
- Treasurer: Lindsay Liu
- Secretary: Chantelle Ip
- Advocacy & Policy Co-Ordinators: Sarah McLain and Danjel Miladinovic
- Advocacy & Policy Team: Maraed Rosa, Nina Wood, Victor Khou, & Steph Nesbit
- Media Relations Officer: Annie Macadam
- Media Assistants: Maddy Brenner & Imogen Janus
- Events Team: Justine Yu & Catherine Davis
- Media Relations: Annie Macadam